Adobe Software List: The Ultimate Guide for Digital Artists
Affiliate Disclaimer: Artmellows.com may contain links to affiliate websites( Amazon and others), and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. For more Info check our Disclosure here.
In this post, we’ll go over the whole Adobe software list so you can figure out which programme is best for your creative requirements.
Adobe is a creative industry powerhouse that has been catering to the design demands of professionals all around the world since the early 80s
Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, artist, student, marketing expert, newbie, or professional, Adobe has a wide range of tools and applications to satisfy your creative needs
Adobe Plans for Creative Cloud and more:
- Get the Adobe Creative Cloud discount guide and save up to 65% off Adobe products.
- Check out all the Adobe Special Offers 2022-23
- Get 10 Free Adobe Stock Images – Royalty-free pictures, drawings, and videos
- Are you a student Or a Teacher?- Get a 60% Student/Teacher discount from Adobe
- Running Business? Get Creative Cloud for Business +a Management console
What is the comprehensive Adobe Software List:
Adobe Software List: The Ultimate Guide for Digital Artists
- Illustrator( Ai) —the best & Standard vector graphics software
- InDesign(Id) — Layout and page design software
- After Effects (Ae)— Motion graphics and visual effects animation software
- Premiere Pro(Pp) — the video editing software
- Acrobat Pro(Ap) — Collaborative PDF creating and editing tool
- Photoshop(Ps) — Photo editing software
- Adobe XD(Xd) — All-rounder UI/UX design tool
- Adobe Stock — Royalty-free photos, illustrations, and videos
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express (Formerly Adobe Spark) — Social media graphics creation app
- Lightroom (Lr)— Cloud-based photo editing software
- Premiere Rush(Ru) — Easy-to-use video editing app
- Adobe Animate(An) — 2D animation software
- Adobe Substance Painter (Pt) – (3D Stager, Painter, Sampler, Designer) — The ultimate 3D design tool to build real-time scenes
- Adobe Dreamweaver (Dw)— Responsive website design software
- Adobe Audition (Au) — All-in-one audio workstation
- Adobe Fonts (Fs) — Unlimited fonts for personal and commercial use
- Adobe Document Cloud — The Industry Standard & leading PDF and electronic signature solutions
- Adobe Aero — Augmented reality software
- Adobe InCopy — The word processor for copywriters and editors
- Adobe Fresco (Fr)— Digital art app(the go App) for iPhone and iPad
- Adobe Dimension — To Create photorealistic scenes
- Adobe Experience Cloud – Personalized customer experience solutions from content to campaign management
Five Reasons to Choose Adobe software.
- You get some free Storage: Your membership includes 20GB of cloud storage. While some sites, such as Flickr, provide greater storage, you may provide others (such as clients) access to your Adobe cloud files.
- No more waiting for software to arrive in the mail or travelling to the store to purchase a CD. You now have immediate access.
- You do not need to pay a lot of money to obtain the necessary software A tiny monthly cost is far more affordable than hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- You will not be required to acquire updated software when it becomes available. Even if the program is upgraded, your monthly price will remain the same. This keeps you from spending hundreds of dollars every couple of years.
- You will always have the most recent and up-to-date version of Photoshop. Never again will you be behind the curve. When a new version is published with new tools and features, your program will be immediately upgraded to incorporate them.
Best Graphic Design Tools- Software
Creative Software: Adobe CC – Get 65% Off on Adobe CC
A vector graphics software that is industry-standard
When it comes to vector graphics, Adobe Illustrator is the tool of choice for designers. It’s a sophisticated drawing application used to design logos, infographics, icons, and intricate images.
PC Magazine named Adobe Illustrator the finest vector graphics editing tool in 2018. Illustrator’s standout features include collaborative editing, better glyph snapping, and cloud storage, among others.
Download Adobe Illustrator Free Trial is available for Windows, iPad, and MAC.
Page layout and design software
For layout and page design, millions of digital designers rely on Adobe InDesign.
To produce more effective files, the programme may be used to make interactive PDFs, digital magazines, books, eBooks, and posters, among other things.
Some of the app’s notable features include subject-aware text wrapping, easy colour placement, Adobe Fonts auto-activation, HSB compatibility, and so on.
Animation software for motion graphics and visual effects
After Effects is a motion graphics and visual effects programme that can apply motion to anything on your desktop. After Effects is used by millions of video editors to add special effects and animation to their projects.
It may be used to create cinematic titles and intros for film credits, as well as transitions between them.
The tool, which works in tandem with other apps such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop, allows you to travel and develop in both 3D and 4D space. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
Learn More About After Effects
The best video editing software
Adobe Premiere Pro is a complete video editing programme that allows you to edit footage in any format, including 8k and virtual reality. It is the industry’s most popular video editor.
You may work on your mobile device with ease thanks to native file compatibility, lightweight proxy processes, and quicker ProRes HDR.
Furthermore, it interfaces with other tools like Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, and Adobe Stock, as well as a variety of third-party software, to make videos for films, television shows, and web series. It works with both MAC and Windows.
Tool for producing and altering PDFs collaboratively
Adobe Acrobat Pro is used to generate, edit, organize, exchange, and sign PDS files. It allows you to edit scanned documents, create password-protected PDFs, and export PDFs to Microsoft Office files.
You may access your Acrobat files from anywhere, at any time, thanks to cloud storage.
It is accessible as desktop software as well as a mobile app. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and iPad.
Photo Editing Software
Photoshop(Ps) — Photo editing software.
Photoshop is the industry standard for photo editing software. It is used for generating picture compositions, editing, and applying effects to images and mockups of websites.
However, the popular application offers much more than simple to advanced image editing tools.
Photoshop is a dynamic image editing and rendering application that can create and modify raster pictures, text, and vector graphics, as well as VFX and 3-D graphics.
There are various versions of Photoshop, including Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop Express, and Photoshop CC. The application is iPad, Mac, and Windows compatible.
Photo Editing Software
Adobe XD(Xd) — All-in-one UI/UX design tool
Integrated UI/UX design application
Adobe XD is an all-in-one UI/UX design application that enables the creation of animations, the development of interactive prototypes, and team collaboration. You can exchange files with coworkers, receive comments in the same file, and resolve issues.
It provides 3D transformations, reusable design elements, content-aware layouts, and automatic animation, among other features.
It can be used to design websites and applications. It is compatible with Windows and Mac.
Learn More About Adobe Xd
8. Adobe Stock — Royalty-free photos, illustrations, and videos
Photo Editing Software
Adobe Stock — Royalty-free photos, illustrations, and videos
Adobe Stock pictures consist of more than 200 million creative assets. You can get ten free images from the Stock. It is very nicely integrated with nearly all Creative Cloud applications. The library contains high-resolution, royalty-free creative assets such as photos, vectors, movies, audio, templates, and 3D graphics.
As a designer, it is beneficial to have a streamlined workflow for your projects.
Browse, test, modify, and use stock pictures in your designs with ease. This application provides images for $0.26 to $9.99 apiece.
Learn More About Adobe Stock
9. Adobe Creative Cloud Express (Formerly Adobe Spark) — Social media graphics creation app
Social media graphics design software
Adobe Creative Cloud Express has replaced Adobe Spark. It is a simple-to-use programme for designing graphics, collages, flyers, films, and animations.
It provides a variety of templates for creating the most visually appealing posters. It additionally includes Adobe Photoshop Express and Adobe Premiere Rush.
Personalize your project by adding your logo, colours, and font. It provides a variety of free photos and effects to choose from for your project.
You can collaborate with other members of your team on the same project using the tag team edit. It can be used on mobile devices and the web and is compatible with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
Learn More About Adobe Cloud Express( Spark)
10. Lightroom (Lr)— Cloud-based photo editing software
Photo Editing Software( Cloud Based)
Lightroom (Lr)— Cloud-based photo editing software
Adobe Lightroom is an Image management and image editing programme. It is ideal for experts that want mass picture editing.
Lightroom enables you to edit photographs using a number of premium presets produced by expert photographers, while having less functionality than Photoshop.
Lightroom provides filters for every skin tone, from vintage to futuristic. Other notable Lightroom features include super-resolution, driven by artificial intelligence, collaborative editing, In-app tutorials, and interaction with Photoshop on the iPad, among others.
Using the creative cloud, images can be accessed from anywhere. It is mobile, iPad, and desktop compatible.
It is compatible with Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows, iOS, and Android.
Learn More About Adobe Lightroom
11. Premiere Rush(Ru) — Simpler video editing app
Simpler video editing app
Premiere Rush(Pr) — Simpler video editing app
Adobe Premiere Rush is another video editing application that is great for social media video editing.
You can add audio and motion graphics, alter the speed of your films, and post high-quality videos on social media directly from your mobile device.
This free programme allows you to simply add transitions, customise titles, and apply colour correction to enhance your films. It is Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android compatible.
12.Adobe Animate(An) — 2D animation software
2D Animation Software
Adobe Animate(An) — 2D animation software
Adobe Animate is a 2D animation software used to animate cartoons, banners, toodles, and avatars, among other things. It facilitates the creation of animated files in numerous formats with simple sharing possibilities.
The app’s advanced illustration and animation tools allow you to create material for games and advertisements.
It provides complex rigging, asset panels, and numerous instructions and tutorials for mastering the software.
It is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
13. Adobe Substance Painter (Pt) – (3D Stager, Painter, Sampler, Designer) — The ultimate 3D design tool to build real-time scenes
Adobe Substance Painter (Pt) – (3D Stager, Painter, Sampler, Designer) — The ultimate 3D design tool to build real-time scenes.
Substance 3D Painter is widely employed in gaming and film development, in addition to product design, fashion, and architecture.
It is an indispensable 3D texturing application for creative professionals worldwide.
Add vibrancy to your 3D assets. Substance 3D Painter provides the necessary tools for texturing 3D elements, including powerful brushes and Smart Materials that automatically react to the model. Bring vitality to your art.
Learn More About Substance painter
14. Adobe Dreamweaver (Dw)— Responsive website design software
Responsive Website Design
Adobe Dreamweaver (Dw)— Responsive website design software
Software for responsive website design
Using Dreamweaver’s flexible coding, customizable themes, and free photos from Stock, you can create a gorgeous website in minutes.
Among the software’s additional features are seamless live view editing, multi-monitor compatibility for Windows, a redesigned, modern user interface, and git support. It works with both Windows and Mac OS.
Learn More About Dreamweaver
15. Adobe Audition (Au) — All-in-one audio workstation
All in One Audio WorkStation
Adobe Audition (Au) — All-in-one audio workstation
Learn More About Adobe Au
16. Adobe Fonts (Fs) — Unlimited fonts for personal and commercial use
Unlimited Fonts Collection
Adobe Fonts (Fs) — Unlimited fonts for personal and commercial use
Fonts from the reliable Typekit web font hosting service can breathe new life into your website, giving it a more professional appearance.
Learn More About Adobe Fonts
17. Adobe Document Cloud — The world’s leading PDF and electronic signature solutions
Electronic Signature and PDF solution
Adobe Document Cloud — The world’s leading PDF and electronic signature solutions
Anyone who has worked in an office has most likely used an Adobe tool. You’ve probably opened a PDF with Adobe Acrobat Reader and wondered how, where, and why that document became a PDF.
That’s because, for more than two decades, document creators primarily used PDFs to distribute a combination of images and text to third-party viewers for passive viewing.
Learn More About Document Cloud
18. Adobe Aero — Augmented reality software
Augmented Reality Software
Adobe Aero — Augmented reality software
Adobe Aero is the simplest way to create, view, and share immersive augmented reality experiences. The app is available for iOS as well as a public beta on Mac and Windows.
Adobe Aero blurs the distinction between virtual and physical worlds.
There is no programming required. Create augmented reality experiences using assets from your favourite apps. Increase your creative options. Importing 2D images from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, or 3D models from Adobe Dimension, Substance, third-party apps like Cinema 4D, and asset libraries like Adobe Stock or TurboSquid, allows you to quickly create a scene.
Aero optimises a wide range of assets for AR, including OBJ, GLB, and glTF files.
Learn More About Adobe Aero
19. Adobe InCopy — Collaborative word processor for copywriters and editors
Collab Word processor Software
Adobe InCopy — Collaborative word processor for copywriters and editors
Adobe InCopy is free writing software developed by Adobe Inc. It integrates seamlessly with Adobe InDesign.
InDesign, for example, is used to publish printed materials, whereas InCopy is used for various word-processing tasks.
This free writing software is used by editors and copywriters to create, edit, and design documents.
InCopy includes standard Word processing features such as spell check, word count, track changes, and multiple viewing modes, allowing editors to visually monitor design elements.
Learn More About Adobe InCopy
20. Adobe Fresco — Digital art app for iPhone and iPad
Digital Art App
Adobe Fresco — Digital art app for iPhone and iPad
Adobe Fresco is a fantastic new drawing app for iPad that mimics some of the best features of other fine art programmes (we’re looking at you, Procreate). However, the app is undeniably hampered by its pricing and subscription model, and it falls short when compared to other well-known desktop software.
It falls short in its most talked-about selling point, the much-touted ‘Live Brushes.’ Fresco’s new ‘living’ brushes, which aim to replicate real-world mediums, will appear wondrous and exciting to those new to art apps and programmes.
Learn More About Adobe Fresco
21. Adobe Dimension — Create photorealistic scenes
for Photo Realistic Scenes
Adobe Dimension — Create photorealistic scenes
Adobe Dimension is the most efficient way to bring your 3D designs to life. Purchase it as part of the Creative Cloud All Apps plan. With high-quality models, materials, and lighting, you can create engaging 3D content faster.
Dimension simplifies the creation of brand visualisations, illustrations, product mockups, packaging designs, and other creative work. Make realistic images in real time. 3D renders of your branding, packaging, and logo designs are available. To see a vector graphic or image in context, drag and drop it onto a 3D model.
Learn More About Adobe Fresco
22. Adobe Experience Cloud – Personalized customer experience solutions from content to campaign management
for Cutomized Customer Experience solutions
Adobe Experience Cloud – Personalized customer experience solutions from content to campaign management
Adobe Experience Cloud provides you with access to an integrated set of solutions for creating campaigns, managing advertising, and gaining deep insight into your business.
And it’s all connected by powerful core services that give you access to your customer profiles, centralised assets, powerful tagging, and an ecosystem of partners and developers who help to extend the value of all the solutions.
It includes everything you need to create an exceptional customer experience.