Affiliate Disclaimer: Artmellows.com may contain links to affiliate websites( Amazon and others), and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. For more Info check our Disclosure here.
Do you know any illustrators, artists, or graphic designers? Yes?
What are the Best gifts for graphic designers?
It might be challenging to buy for creative folks. Any old present won’t do, therefore graphic designers need to have an eye for quality and detail. We have everything you need, whether you want to present them with a useful item or a novelty item.
The best presents for graphic designers that can inspire their creativity may be found in our gift guide.
We understand your plight and, as fellow creatives, thought there was no better way for us to assist than by providing a list jam-packed with fantastic presents for the creatives in your life, whether they be an illustrator, graphic designer, or artist.
In order to make it simpler, we’ve divided it into four digestible sections:
- Best Electronic & tech Gift Ideas for Graphic Designers& Digital Artists
- Digital Gift Ideas for Graphic Designers
- Best Gadget Gift Ideas for Creatives
- Best Gifts for Graphic Designers, Artists, and Creatives
- Best Holidays & Birthday Presents for Graphic Designers, Artists & Creatives
What are the best Gifts for Graphic Designers and Artists
Best Gifts for Graphic Designers, Artists, and Creatives
- Apple iPad Pro — A tablet for digital sculpting & Digital Art
- Apple stylus gen 2– the best for digital art & sculpt
- Wacom Cintiq 16 Tablet — Awesome & Stable drawing tablet for drawing & illustration
- All -in-One color printer– Best affordable Gift idea for designers
- Ergonomic Mouse for Designers
- reMarkable Paper Tablet — A great tablet for those who still prefer paper
- ID Card Maker- A dual-sided Photo ID system with camera, software & supplies
- Small Computer Desk — A great desk for small spaces
- Transparent Computer Glasses — A great way to reduce eye strain
- EAT sleep Design T-Shirt
- Logitech webcam – to Chat & record like a pro
- Projection Keyboard — A great and unique keyboard
- Razer Huntsman Elite Mechanical Keyboard — An awesome mechanical keyboard for creatives
- Drawing tables – Distinctively artist and draftsman-friendly table
- WD My Passport External Hard drive — For storing client work and fonts
- Huanuo Lap Desk — Let’s you work comfortably with a desk that sits on your lap
- Moleskine Notebook — A classic hardcover notebook loved by creatives
- Griffin PowerDock 5 The Multi Charger— Helps your friend power up all those devices without mess
- Mini Wireless Speaker — A smart clock, notification centre & speaker
Best Christmas & Birthday Presents for Graphic Designers, Artists & Creatives
- MVMT Watch – A great watch at a great price
- Harmon Kardon Wireless Bluetooth Speakers – The best speakers for playing your favorite songs
- laptop Backpack– the best to keep your lappy safe
- Herman Miller Aeron Chair – A great office chair for everyone
- Standing desk: The best gift for a digital artist that sits for a long time…
- The Ultimate Guide to Sculpt Anything – The ultimate guide for Learning Digital sculpting using Nomad sculpt- By Manny Acharya
- Bose Headphone– Noice cancelling Headphone
Digital Software Gift Ideas for Graphic Designers
- AdobeCould Plans
- Corel Draw Annual plan
- Adobe PS Annual Plan
- Corel Draw Design suite
- Creative Market Fonts
- DesignCuts Deals
- CreativeMarket Photos
Best Electronic, Gadgets & Gift Ideas for Graphic Designers
- Apple Macbook Pro – The best overall laptop for Creatives & Designers
- Epson Wide-format Printer – The best workhorse printer for designers
- Kobra 3d Printer – 3d printer Gift for Creatives
- Sony WH-1000XM4 – The best noise-canceling headphones
- Monochromatic Resin 3d printer– the best 3d printer for 3d Sculpt
- Sony A6600 – A great Mirror-less camera for pros and hobbyists
- AR Glasses– Wearable Tech Headsets Smart Glasses for Movie Video Display
- Bose Frames Tempo– Audio Sunglasses for creatives
- Philips Portable Blutooth speake– the best portable Speaker.
- LG 27MD5K-B Ultra fine – The best monitor overall
- Mini projector– the best projector as gift for artists
- Take A Creative Vacation! – save on vacation with trip.com
- Logitech MX Master 3 – The best wireless mouse for creatives
- Wacom Intuos Pro – A great graphic design tablet is a game-changer
- Bose SoundSport Free Wireless – A great pair of wireless earbuds for your next run
- VR Oculus Quest 2 – the Best VR for 3d Art and 3d painting ( for Apps like Gravity sketch)
Best Gifts for Graphic Designers, Artists, and Creatives
1. Apple MacBook pro
In the year 2022, the Apple MacBook Pro is the best computer that Apple makes for artists. It is able to run all of the creative software that is available for the Macintosh platform, it can store the largest files and portfolios, and it can display the work with astonishing levels of detail, colour, and vitality.
The depth, resolution, and vivid colours of the display on the MacBook Pro make it an excellent tool for artists to use because it enhances the quality of their work. It is possible to get up to 21 hours of use out of a single charge. Because it has 32 cores, it provides excellent performance for applications that rely heavily on graphics. It has a Facetime HD camera that can record in 1080p.
Additionally, the Apple MacBook Pro is incredibly quick, powerful, and bug-free in its operation. It is able to support any digital artist and grants them the ability to complete their projects while displaying the results in an accurate and elegant manner.
- Chips that are an improved version of the M1 Pro and M1 Max 1080p high-definition web cameras Connectivity ports and expansion
- Lacks a Face ID and seems quite Bulky
The Cintiq Pro is an astonishingly potent new addition to Wacom's lineup of tablets.
The days of controlling a brush on a computer screen with a stylus attached to a black pad are long gone. Instead, you get a hyper-accurate sketching tablet with a display so crisp and colorful that you won't even need your computer's monitor.
- It has 4K design
- Compact and portable
- Cool ergonomics
- Express key remote and stand are extras
The Aeron by Herman Miller is unquestionably the best office chair you can purchase, even with an update to our picks for the best office chairs. With its mesh construction and simple lines that follow the contours of the human body.
It's incredible that this chair has been available since 1994 given its wide range of adjustable features and high recycling rate of 94%. I still use it now, and we believe it to be the ideal chair for graphic artists because of how comfortable it is.
- Outstanding design
- outstanding ergonomic qualities
- Designed for extended workdays
- fantastic reclining ability
- Seat depth cannot be adjusted
- Back height cannot be altered
4. Apple iPad Pro( 12.9 “)
The iPad Pro from Apple is designed for professionals, but only a select group of those individuals can actually benefit from using it on a day-to-day basis.
The only real change is the inclusion of a new M2 processor, which boosts the processing power of the Pro to an even higher level; still, you would be better off purchasing a laptop.
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Brilliant 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- Incredible High Power
- Beautiful & Clear display
- Best for DigitalArt
- Is Pricey
- Storage seems not Adequate
5. Sony Alpha A600 Mirrorless Digital Camera
The A6000 is the most user-friendly and reliable model in Sony's lineup of cameras, making it an ideal option for taking on vacations. This camera may be equipped with an eye sensor that is excessively sensitive, but it more than makes up for it with its amazingly quick autofocus.
High ISO performance and an outstanding 24-megapixel resolution are both included with the A6000. This camera also features a video quality of 1080p at 60 frames per second, which, when compared to many of the other options that are available, is somewhat low but still provides clear video recording.
Aside from this, this Sony camera features an integrated flash as well as a back display that can be tilted, which makes it simpler to take photographs and videos. Having said that, a few things to keep in mind about it would be that it does not have an analogue mic input and that its eye sensor is quite sensitive.
Having said that, the Sony Alpha A6000 is a terrific camera to use if you are a less experienced photographer who wants to shoot amazing images when travelling, specifically on vacation or other vacations.
6. Apple pencil (2nd Gen)
The new Apple Pencil delivers pixel-perfect precision and industry-leading low latency, making it great for drawing, sketching, coloring, taking notes, marking up emails, and more.
And it’s as easy and natural to use as a pencil.
The new Apple Pencil also features an intuitive touch surface that supports double-tapping.
- Elegant looks comfortable design
- Magnetic charging is cool
- Works great with iPadOS 14
- Useful for more than Digital art now
- Quite Expensive
- Not compatible with Original Olds base iPad
7. Bose Noice canceling Head Phone
8. Id Card Printer
If someone is keen move ahead and go with 3D sculpting Nomad sculpt is a beginner-friendly App. This ebook is for Beginners to. Know Nitty-gritty of Sculpting and Nomad sculpt,
11. Epson Wireless Color printer
Epson Eco Tank ET-4800 Wireless All-in-One Cartridge-Free Superrank Printer Discover a New Type of Printing Experience. Your home office needs a printer that’s fast, affordable, and easy to use.
13.Eat,Sleep Design T-Shirt
14. HP Color printer
15. Stylus pen iPad Compatible
This small, well-balanced Stylus has a nice feel and touch. Drawing and writing are easier, boosting productivity.
Its 1.5mm fine tip helps you accomplish a broad range of artistic effects and opens up new creative alternatives.
Compatible with iPad, iPhone, Samsung, Android phones, and most tablets, you only need one stylus pen.
[Quick] It works on several devices without pairing or applications.
10. Portable External Drive
The My Passport drive is a trusted, portable storage that gives you the confidence and freedom to drive forward in life.
With a new, stylish design that fits in the palm of your hand, there's space to store, organize, and share your photos, videos, music, and document
16. Ergonomic Mouse
A complete suite of professional graphics applications for vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more – specifically designed for your platform of choice ..Design complex works of art, add creative effects and layout brochures, multi-page documents, and more with an expansive toolbox
Author: Div Acharya Div Acharya is an entrepreneur, author, and a leading Blogging strategist specialising in the creation of excellent content and a brand presence that is sustainable online. She is committed to running Blogging business and she teaches creative business owners the blogging strategy, skills, and systems they need to build a self-sustaining Blogging Business. Div is the co-Founder of Artmellows & Peplifestyle.com. She loves Blogging, Digital Marketing & Researching. Learn more about Div Acharya