CREATIVELIVE REVIEW- MASTER YOUR Creative SKILLS
Affiliate Disclaimer: The Site www.artmellows.com may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. For more Info check our Disclosure here.
CreativeLive Best for Creative Courses
Are you curious about what CreativeLive is, how it operates, and whether or not it is worthwhile to pay for it?
Then this comprehensive review of CreativeLive is here to assist you.
Our Reviews are Genuine. In any Reviews post Like this on our site, My team or I have been in the course Or Spoken to someone that used the Online Course personally. Additionally, We provide Comprehensive guide for you to make a decision. Check out our Product Review Disclaimer here
In light of the fact that CreativeLive is nothing less than a treasure mine of courses, One of my team members spent three weeks participating in some of the most popular programs offered on the platform in order to be able to provide you with a comprehensive and trustworthy evaluation.
Additionally, my team spoke with 3 ex-students to accumulate more Info about this Online e-Learnig platform.
But if you only have a little bit of time, here is the abridged version!
- High-quality instruction: The courses are taught by people who work in their fields and are experienced and knowledgeable in them.
- Creative Live has a wide range of courses, including photography, video production, music, art, and design. These courses are for people with different interests and skill levels.
- Live and on-demand options: The platform lets users choose between live and on-demand classes, so they can choose the one that works best for their schedule and learning style.
- Some users have said that the customer service team is quick to respond and helpful.
- Creative Live’s courses, like many other online learning platforms, don’t have as much interaction and feedback as face-to-face classes.
- No certificates
- Some courses are a bit pricey
- Some classes can only be watched live at a certain time, which can be hard for people who live in different time zones or have different schedules.
- Technical problems: Some users have said that the platform has technical problems with how videos play and stream.
Best For The Creative Live e-learning platform is ideal for photographers, videographers, musicians, artists, and designers.
Industry specialists teach the platform’s courses, which range from basic to advanced. Its live and on-demand offerings accommodate different schedules and learning methods.
Hobbyists, aspiring professionals, and working professionals wishing to better their skills can benefit from its diversity of courses and high-quality training. It’s also good for self-paced, adaptable skill-building.
Overall Review: If you’re into photography, videography, music, painting, or design, you’ll love the online courses available on Creative Live.
Courses on the platform range from introductory to advanced, and are taught by professionals in the relevant fields. Since it is available both in real-time and on-demand, it may be used by people with a wide range of schedules and preferred learning styles.
The wide variety of courses and high quality of instruction makes it suitable for both amateurs and those aiming for careers in the field.
Also, it helps you develop your abilities at your own pace and in ways that are most useful to you.
CreativeLive, one of the largest online creative education platforms, was founded in 2010. Over 650 industry leaders teach over 1,500 classes. CreativeLive may help you become a better artist.
CreativeLive lessons cover photography and video, art and design, music and audio, craft and maker, and money and life.
How are CreativeLive Courses Priced?
All courses on the CreativeLive e-learning platform are sold individually. Course fees may differ based on factors such as class duration, material covered, and instructor qualifications. It’s possible to pay once for a course, while some require a recurring monthly or annual payment.
In addition to offering discounts on some courses and bundles, free mini-courses, and periodic sales and promotions, CreativeLive provides a number of other opportunities to save money on courses. Class packages can be paid for in advance with either cash or creativelive credit, which can be earned through referrals or purchased outright.
Keep in mind that some courses are free to watch live at the specified time, but only for a short time, and the replay will not be available at no cost.
Prior to making a purchase, it is wise to research the course’s price and availability.
Altenatives to CreatieLIVE
Get the skills you need for a $100k+ tech career
Udacity’s Nanodegrees are designed to prepare students for emerging fields of work (the name it gives to its Learning Programs).
This well-liked site collaborates with industry heavyweights like Google and Microsoft to develop courses teaching in-demand technical skills.
What we Like
- Outstanding Course Material: Udacity creates its own courses in close cooperation with (market-dominating) partners including Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Mercedes, and Nvidia.
- Support for Working Professionals: Nanodegree students at Udacity have access to Udacity’s Career Services, which include a review of their LinkedIn profile and GitHub repository in addition to their resume.
- Certificates: A certificate is awarded by Udacity upon successful completion of a Nanodegree (what the company calls its courses).
- Available at No Cost: Over two hundred free courses are available on Udacity.
What we don’t like
- Be aware, though, that if you use Udacity for free, you won’t have access to Certificate features.
- Remember that Udacity is a non-accredited private university
Skillshare.com Official Site – Get Started With 1 Month Free
The online learning platform Skillshare covers a wide range of topics, from design and business to technology and more. For many, the site has proven to be a gold mine of information and instruction.
Skillshare’s extensive course catalogue is one of its most appealing features. The site features thousands of classes given by industry professionals.
What we like:
- Skillshare offers classes in programming, business, design, and personal development.
- Affordable subscription Pricing model: Skillshare provides monthly or annual subscriptions for all courses.
- User-friendly interface: Finding and enrolling in courses is easy on the platform.
- Skillshare’s community lets people connect and share their work.
- Skillshare continuously refreshes its content to keep courses current
What we do not like:
- Skillshare is not accredited, thus employers and other educational institutions may not recognise its courses or credentials.
- Some classes are offered for a brief period and then disappear.
Wrap Up Note
To sum up, this Creative Live review, let’s address the most basic question: should you sign up for a membership?
If you’re a creative type who wants to learn more about, say, the art of writing, filmmaking, photography, painting, or a related field, then yes!
People in the know about online massive open online courses (MOOCs) will unanimously agree that Creative Live is among the best options for those interested in the arts.
In my opinion, the platform’s lack of official certifications for successful course completion is its single serious shortcoming. However, if you don’t think you’ll need that, then you have nothing to worry about.
However, if you’re looking for a platform with an emphasis on information technology, you might want to consider edX, Coursera, or Udacity. These sites not only host some of the finest educational offerings in the globe, but they also award verified credentials to their users.
- Coursera Review- Master Your Skills: An In-Depth Look at the Online Learning Platform Coursera
- EDX: The Key to Unlocking Your Educational Goals – An Honest Review
- Unlocking Your Creative Potential with CreativeLive – A Review
- 101Blockchains Review- How Good Is This e-learning Platform?
- 15 the best online course providers in 2023 to Upskill
About the Author: Div Acharya is the co-founder of Artmellows.. Div is an entrepreneur, Lifestyle Blogger & Blogging Strategist.
She loves Blogging about Digital Marketing, Online Learning & Digital Art. Learn more about Div Acharya