Sculpting Nintendo 3DS Console in Nomad Sculpt [ On iPad]
This 15-day On the go Nomad sculpt challenge will surely help Digital Sculpt Beginners to learn…Nomad sculpts basics..
Welcome to day 11 of the Nomad Sculpt Challenge:
It can be enjoyable and stimulating to create a sculpture of a Nintendo 3DS console with the iPad app Nomad Sculpt. Following are some general guidelines:
- Create a new project in Nomad Sculpt and select a cube as your starting shape to get started.
- To make the cube into the fundamental form of the Nintendo 3DS console, use the Move tool. The Clay tool can be used to add and remove material, while the Smooth tool can be used to smooth off the surface.
- The two screens, the buttons, and the stylus holder can be removed using the Cut tool. To define the edges of these features, use the pinch tool.
- To assist you in your sculpting, import a reference image of the Nintendo 3DS system using the Reference Image feature. To align the reference image with your sculpture, use the Grid tool.
- Include any additional features you desire in the console, such as the camera lenses, the volume slider, and other specifics. Any sharp edges can be defined with the Crease tool.
- Apply various materials to various components of the console using the Material tool, such as plastic for the body, metal for the buttons, and glass for the screens. The atmosphere and lighting can also be changed to achieve the desired appearance.
- Export your sculpture as an OBJ or STL file after you are happy with it to use for 3D printing or other uses.
- Don’t forget to frequently save your work as you work, and don’t be hesitant to attempt new ideas and experiments. You may design your ideal Nintendo 3DS system using a wide range of tools and features in Nomad Sculpt.
Minimum Requirements to start Nomad sculpt 15-day Challenge
To start the Nomad Sculpt 15-day challenge, you will need the following minimum requirements:
- An iPad: Nomad Sculpt is designed to work on iPads running iPadOS 13 or later.
- Nomad Sculpt app: You will need to download the Nomad Sculpt app from the App Store. The app is not free, so you will need to purchase it before starting the challenge.
- Basic knowledge of digital sculpting: While the Nomad Sculpt Challenge is aimed at beginners, it is recommended that you have some basic knowledge of digital sculpting techniques before starting.
- Internet connection: You will need a stable internet connection to download the app and participate in the challenge.
- Time commitment: Each day of the challenge will require a certain amount of time to complete the assigned task. You should plan to set aside enough time each day to complete the challenge.
By meeting these minimum requirements, you will be able to participate in the Nomad Sculpt 15-day challenge and improve your digital sculpting skills on your iPad.
Apply these alphas to the bars with the symmetry setting turned off and make adjustments using the brush tool as shown in the video.
Tutorial- Sculpting Toy plane in Nomad Sculpt [15-day Challenge in Nomad sculpt- day 11]
Bonus Tip: A comprehensive guide to Learning Nomad Sculpt for beginners. This will take you up to speed on understanding, 3D modeling, and 3D sculpting. Tools explained and will give you a head start in the world of 3D Sculpt 😊 Yay! My New Comprehensive Guide to learn Nomad 3d Sculpt- A beginners Guide eBook is here 👇👇👇 Get your eBook here
Nomad Sculpt Quick Guide
On Android, however, you can download it for free and unlock the tools via in-app purchases. (Let me tell you, the free version has limited features.).
Tools to Start Sculpting with Nomad Sculpt( My Top Pick)
- iPad Pro & Apple Pencil (Pref: 2nd Gen) & Paperlike iPad Glass protector
- Nomad Sculpt App – Download from Apple shop
- Beginners Comprehensive Guide- Nomad Sculpt
- Getting Started with Nomad Sculpt
More Information About Nomad Sculpt
- Platform: iPad and Android – Check out Top 10 Tablets for Nomad Sculpt
- Price: ~$14.99( iPad) : Free ( Android)
- Standout features: Easy to use App, Different brush types, pencil sensitivity, vertex painting, working by layers, rendering, exporting
- Ease of use: Easy to learn, both iPad and Android versions recommended
- Check out the Beginners Comprehensive Guide eBook to Kick start your Journey to Nomad sculpt.
Check out the Nomad Sculpt Nintendo 3DS Console Tutorial on Youtube below for more details.
Nomad Sculpt 15 days Challenge FAQs
What is the Nomad Sculpt Challenge?
The following are some questions that have been asked rather frequently (FAQs) in relation to the Nomad Sculpt Challenge:
What exactly is meant by the phrase “Nomad Sculpt Challenge”?
The Nomad Sculpt Challenge is a competition that lasts for 15 days and invites sculptors and artists to hone their talents by using the Nomad Sculpt software on their iPads to practise and develop their techniques.
To take part in the Nomad Sculpt Challenge, what are the prerequisites that must be met?
In order to take part in the challenge, you will need an iPad as well as the Nomad Sculpt software, which can be obtained from the App Store for a Price of $14.99( If you have an Android tablet you can download it for free, however, it has Limited Functionalities). You also need to have a fundamental understanding of how to use the programme and the skills involved in digital sculpting.
Also Read: IS NOMAD SCULPT WORTH IT? Mystery Revealed
What are the requirements to participate in the Nomad Sculpt Challenge?
To take part in the challenge, all you need to do is adhere to the guidelines that have been supplied by the challenge organiser.
These instructions can typically be found on the challenge organizer’s website or social media sites.
Do I need to complete the challenge in its whole, all 15 days?
You are not required to finish the entire 15-day challenge in its entirety. Nevertheless, if you complete all 15 days, it will help you enhance your sculpting talents and establish a habit of frequently practising your craft.
During the course of the challenge, am I able to update others on my progress?
During the challenge, it is strongly urged that you share your progress with the other participants.
You can interact with other people taking part in the challenge and gain comments on your work by posting it on social media sites and using the challenge hashtag.
Here is the FB Nomad Sculpt Group that you can be a part of FB Group-Nomad Sculpt. This is a Group open to CGI artists using the Nomad Sculpt app. The Group offer creative support, Group Expert troubleshooting, tutorials, and advice on 3D illustration and 3D printing from a growing network of experienced members - plus a general haven to hang out for the Nomad community members, start a discussion and share your Nomad Sculpt work.
I was wondering if there were any prizes for those who finished the Nomad Sculpt Challenge.
At the moment there are none!!. It is up to the individual challenges to determine whether or not the organiser will provide any prizes for participants. Nevertheless, the primary objective of the competition is to assist competitors in improving their sculpting abilities and establishing connections with others in the sculpting community.
What comes next when the obstacle has been overcome?
After the sculpting challenge is over, you have the option of continuing to hone your abilities independently or taking part in more sculpting challenges or projects.
You can also seek comments on your work from other sculptors by joining online communities, which you can find on the internet.
Is it possible for newbies to participate in the Nomad Sculpt Challenge?
The Nomad Sculpt Challenge is open to artists and sculptors of all experience levels, including novices, so yes, you may participate. The daily activities are designed to be doable by anyone who has a fundamental understanding of the processes involved in digital sculpting.
Even if I don’t own an iPad, am I still able to participate in the challenge?
Nope: The Nomad Sculpt Challenge is not compatible with any other device; it was developed only for usage on iPads. You won’t be able to take part in the challenge if you don’t have access to an iPad.
When it comes to the challenge, am I allowed to use a different programme for sculpting?
Nope!!The Nomad Sculpt Challenge is not compatible with any other app; rather, it was developed expressly for use with the Nomad Sculpt app.
Even though there are probably more sculpting apps out there with comparable features, the tasks for the challenge are meant to be done using the Nomad Sculpt app.
Is it possible for me to skip days during the challenge?
You are free to skip days in the challenge if you feel it is necessary. However, completing all 15 days of the challenge will help you develop a pattern of consistent practice, which will in turn improve your sculpting abilities.
Can I Take Part in the Challenge Even Though I Don’t Have Social Media Account?
If you aren’t active on any social media platforms, don’t worry; you can still take part in the challenge.
However, connecting with other challenge participants and receiving feedback on your work can be facilitated by sharing your progress with other people and making use of the challenge hashtag.
When using the Nomad Sculpt app, are I able to use a stylus or any other accessories?
Yes, the Nomad Sculpt app is compatible with a wide range of styluses and accessories, all of which have the potential to improve the sculpting experience that you have.
Do I need prior expertise with sculpting or 3D modelling to participate in this class?
It is not needed to have any previous experience in order to take part in the Nomad Sculpt Challenge; however, having some past knowledge of sculpting or 3D modelling can be helpful.
The competition is open to artists and sculptors of all experience levels, including novices, and is intended to encourage creative expression.
- The best iPad for Nomad Sculpt- 3D Art
- Custom Busts: A Personalized Masterpiece!
- How to do Nomad Sculpt Rendering
- Nomad Sculpt Tutorials- Videos
- How to make 3d sculpture from photo on iPad- Quick Guide
Manny A. is the co-founder of Artmellows. Your Goto place for Design, Digital Art, Digital sculpting, Photography, Tool & Gears Info, and Product Reviews. Manny is a Digital Artist , 3D Sculpt Designer & Tech Lover. He supercharges Digital Art & Design by crafting memorable 3d Sculpts & 2D Design & Art. Manny has created a Beginner Friedly ebook to Learn Nomad 3d Sculpt App. Know More about the eBook. Know more about Manny