Sculpting Halloween Pumpkin in Nomad Sculpt
I had the impression that it would be a piece of cake. That was the case. at least up until the point where I reached the likeness of horror look on the Pumpkin Do you remember what I mentioned about how difficult it is to model structures that appear to be simple?
To my good fortune, my primary profession is Clinical Research. And as Clinical Researchers, we have a propensity to “discover” solutions even when it does not appear that there are any.
Additionally, a lot of the time we are able to locate the optimal option. (There are also a lot of times when we fail spectacularly, but that’s another tale.) The following is a brief guide that will walk you through the process of creating a basic coil in Nomad Sculpt.
First things first, I’m going to get rid of the default circle and replace it with a torus.
Precise measurements are not important; what is important is to keep in mind that the dimensions of the torus will define the thickness of the circle..
After that, while still in top view, I switch to the “split” tool and use it to roughly cut the torus in half.
Nomad Sculpt Quick Guide
Nomad Sculpt is a sculpting app available for both iPad and Android. If you have an iPad, you’ll have to purchase it to download it.
On Android, however, you can download it for free and unlock the tools via in-app purchases. (Let me tell you all the free version is limited.).
Tools to Start Sculpting with Nomad Sculpt
- iPad & Apple Pencil (Pref: 2nd Gen) & Paperlike iPad Glass protector
- Nomad Sculpt App – Download from Apple shop
- Beginners Comprehensive Guide- Nomad Sculpt
- Getting Started with Nomad Sculpt
More Information About Nomad Sculpt
- Platform: iPad and Android – Check out Top 10 Tablets for Nomad Sculpt
- Price: ~$14.99( iPad) : Free ( Android)
- Standout features: Easy to use App, Different brush types, pencil sensitivity, vertex painting, working by layers, rendering, exporting
- Ease of use: Easy to learn, both iPad and Android versions recommended
- Check out the Beginners Comprehensive Guide eBook to Kick start your Journey to Nomad sculpt.
Check out the Sculpting Holloween Pumpkin Tutorial on Youtube below…
- Nomad Sculpt 3D Sculpting- Getting Started
- 5 Differences between 3D Modeling and 3D Sculpting You’ll be surprised to know
- How to prep 3d Printing models for print from Nomad
- Top 7+ 3D sculpt Apps for Tablets & iPad in 2023
- What can you do with Nomad Sculpt? 5 Profitable Things you can do with Nomad sculpt
About the Author:
Manny Acharya is the co-founder of Artmellows. Your Goto place for Design, Digital Art, Digital sculpting, Photography, Design Tools & Gears Info, and Product Reviews. Manny is a Digital Artist, 3D Sculpt Designer, Ardent Photography, Drone flying Enthusiast & Tech Lover. He supercharges Digital Art & Design by crafting memorable 3d Sculpts & 2D Design & Art.
PS: Manny has created a Beginner Friedly ebook to Learn Nomad 3d Sculpt App. Know More about the eBook. Know more about Manny