Best WordPress photography themes
Affiliate Disclaimer: Artmellows.com may contain links to affiliate websites( Amazon and others), and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. For more Info check our Disclosure here.
Selecting the appropriate WP theme for your Photography website is of the utmost significance to the success of your Photography .
The greatest green screen software can assist you in accomplishing your objectives, no matter if you are a professional photographer or filmmaker, or home videographer.
In this article, I will provide you with a ranking and assessment of the 7+ best WordPress themes for Photography so that you may choose the program that is best suited to your needs.
What is the best WordPress photography theme
7 best WordPress photography themes
- Olivia Photography Elementor Theme– the best WP photography Theme for Elementor pro
- Dorsey – Photography WordPress Theme – the best Minimalist Theme for Photography
- Milo – Photography WordPress Theme– The best for a Minimalist portfolio site
- Vivien Photography Divi Child Theme – the best DIVI child theme for a photography site
- Filter – Art & Photography WP Theme _ the best Clean & traditional Theme
- AT Gallery – Photography WP Theme – the best theme for Photography Agencies.
- Meryl Photography Divi Child Theme– the best Stylish & Lightweight WP theme for Photography
Get your Adobe Photography plan
Adobe Photography Plans
- Adobe Photography Plan: $9.99/month
- Adobe Photography Plan (1TB): $19.99/month
- Lightroom Plan (1TB): $9.99/month
A trial version lasting just a few days is available- Check out Adobe Photography plan Review.
Get them both in the Creative Cloud Photography plan starting at just US$9.99/mo.
1. Olivia Photography Elementor Theme– the best Over all WP photography Theme
For photographers, bloggers, and internet marketers. The Kindred theme is a cozy and sophisticated design that features subdued tones and delicate typography.
The Olivia theme is gorgeous and was designed in a fine art style. It has a lot of white space and delicate typography.
It comes with bespoke theme builder templates, which give you the ability to customize any aspect of your site to absolute perfection.
Additionally, Olivia comes with a stunning pricing brochure page that you can conceal from the main menu and then provide the link to customers.
Note: In order to use this theme, you will need to have a valid license for Elementor Pro.
- 18 unique layouts & Create your own bespoke header.
- The completely customized blog section, with page layouts for individual posts and archives
- There are four different gallery formats available, including slider, mosaic, lightbox, and full width.
- Beautiful price brochure page
- Installing it is as simple as clicking a button, just like the sample site.
- Comprehensive assistance and an installation guide are broken down into steps
- Uncountable amounts of pages and galleries
2. Dorsey – Photography WordPress Theme
Photographers who have an appreciation for minimalism and a desire to present their online portfolio in a way that is responsive across desktop computers, tablet computers, and mobile devices are the target audience for Dorsey, which was designed as a true portfolio and built from the ground up.
Dorsey is a lightweight WordPress theme that includes left-column navigation, tree sub-menu, thumbnail gallery view, dynamic image scaling, compatibility with WooCommerce®, and style controls such as color scheme and typography (Google® Fonts). Other features of this theme include:
- Masonry Grid Galleries
- Crossfade Galleries
- Vimeo Support
- RetinaScreen Ready
- Dynamic Image Scaling
- Left-Column Navigation
- Google Fonts Integration
- Tree Sub-Menu
- Social Icons (footer)
- WooCommerce Compatible
- HiDPI Site Logo or HTML Site Title
- Colour Scheme Managemen
3. Milo – Photography WordPress Theme
Milo is an adaptable web portfolio that caters to photographers that value minimalism and want to showcase their work on a variety of platforms.
Milo is a lightweight WordPress theme that includes features like left-column navigation, a cascading sub-menu, a thumbnail gallery view, project descriptions, dynamic picture resizing, WooCommerce® compatibility, and style options like color scheme and typography (Google® Fonts).
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- Simple, Effective, and Lightweight Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Direct, individualized email assistance
4. Vivien Photography Divi Child Theme
Vivien Pro is a clean, sophisticated, and romantic Photography Divi Child Theme that has been carefully designed to present your portfolio and market your services.
It’s ideal for photographers, event planners, instructors, and small company owners who are creative.
The theme has four different houses to pick from as well as the Divi Visual Builder, which allows you to drag and drop page components to effortlessly create gorgeous pages throughout your website.
- Mobile Ready Design.
- 16 pages layouts included (4 Homes, About, Contact, Portfolio,..).
- Live theme customizer – see your changes before going live.
- Visual Builder ( Change backgrounds, text, links, hover links, buttons, .. ).
- Every element can be disabled or removed, with just one click, using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Masonry Filterable portfolio option to display your projects.
- Custom blog options.
5. Filter – Art & Photography WP Theme
This Filter theme has a very clean and understated design, making it an excellent choice for traditional online photographers and bloggers. Instead of distracting your readers with an excessive amount of theme effects, give them the opportunity to enjoy more of what your content has to offer.
EasyBlog Themes is committed to assisting you in expanding your website or blog; consequently, you should go and purchase this photography WordPress blog theme right now at a price that is very affordable.
The autofocus mechanism is not going to win any prizes, but it’s also not as horrible as some reviews make it sound like it is. It’s fairly accurate and quick, but it’s not very good at tracking moving objects.
6. AT Gallery – Photography WP Theme
Would you like your photography studio or creative agency, as well as the photographs that you have taken, to stand out more so that you can attract a larger number of prospective clients? If that’s all you have in mind for this project, the AT Photography theme is the one you should go with.
First and foremost, due to the fact that this design and creative WordPress theme was developed with the assistance of Elementor Page Builder, Smart Slider, and WPForms, you will without a doubt be able to personalize and develop your site to the point where it will impress visitors the very first time they visit your site.
Outstanding features that allow you to modify the website in a manner that is unique to you include 50+ additional widgets, a drag-and-drop form builder, form templates, typography styles, support for Google Fonts and Retina displays, social comments, and so on.
In addition, the AT Photography WordPress theme provides you with a colour picker tool that gives you four different colour options to help you achieve the results you want whenever you feel the need to alter the look of your website and make it more attention-grabbing.
Your prospective customers are able to access your website from whatever device they choose since AT Photography has a responsive design built on Bootstrap CSS.
This allows them to do so regardless of the type of computer or mobile device they are using. In conclusion, the AT Photography WordPress theme is an excellent choice for you to consider utilizing.
7. Meryl Photography Divi Child Theme
Meryl is a stylish and clean WordPress theme that has been elegantly built to present your projects and services in a simple manner while also helping you sell more of them.
It is ideal for those who organize events, work as stylists or florists, take portrait photographs, or are creative in any other way and have an appreciation for a refined and feminine aesthetic.
The theme provides you with four different houses from which to pick, as well as the Divi Visual builder, which enables you to simply construct gorgeous pages across your website by dragging and dropping page elements.
WP Photography Theme – Buying Guide
How to determine which photographic motif would work best for your website
Many photography themes have a gorgeous appearance, but they are difficult to use because they put more emphasis on their aesthetic appeal than on their practicality.
The most effective WordPress themes for photographers are those that strike a healthy balance between the two aspects.
Also Read: Best Website Builders for Photographers
If you are still unsure as to which photographic topic will work best for you, the following are three choices, each of which is organized according to the requirements you have:
- Choose Dorsey if you want a lightweight theme that’s easy to customize.
- Use Olivia if you have Elementor pro.
- Go with VIVIAN Divi Child Theme If you have DIVI main theme.
Why You should Trust me As the Photography Enthisiast , Blogger, Entrepreneur and an active Hobby photographer, I had the chance to work with a wide variety of photographic equipment & Web tech. When I'm not photographing people Or when not Blogging, one of my favourite things to do is take photographs in natural settings, pets , jewelry and much more. Because of this, I am aware of the features that should be prioritised when shopping for a camera to take good pictures.
Once you’ve picked your favourite theme, we have lots of great resources to help you get up and running:
About the Author:
Manny Acharya is the co-founder of Artmellows. Your Goto place for Design, Digital Art, Digital sculpting, Photography, Design Tools & Gears Info, and Product Reviews. Manny is a Digital Artist, 3D Sculpt Designer, Ardent Photography, Drone flying Enthusiast & Tech Lover. He supercharges Digital Art & Design by crafting memorable 3d Sculpts & 2D Design & Art.
PS: Manny has created a Beginner Friedly ebook to Learn Nomad 3d Sculpt App. Know More about the eBook. Know more about Manny